BriskPe and YES BANK have together introduced BriskPe A2A, a cutting-edge suite of solutions for Indian exporters. The partnership enables BriskPe’s customers to seamlessly collect payments in over 36 foreign currencies, spanning across more than 180 countries. The funds can then be converted into Indian rupees and settled directly into their local bank accounts in India within a single business day, the companies said in a joint statement.
According to the statement, the key benefits of using BriskPe A2A include:
- Swift onboarding: BriskPe’s five-minute digital onboarding
- Global collection services: Receive payments in over six major currencies in more than 51 countries
- Real-time tracking: Instant notifications and reminders with end-to-end tracking of payment requests and settlements
- Mobile convenience: iOS and Android app for easy foreign currency remittance management
- Competitive pricing: Transparent pricing – one per cent or lower fees including GST, zero FX fees
- Future solutions: Integrated platform for enhanced MSME operational efficiency with nudges and insights
- Efficient reconciliation: User-friendly portal for invoice management and reconciliations
- Holistic ecosystem support: Solutions supporting exporters and importers beyond payments to expand global reach
- Digital FIRA: Free digital Foreign Inward Remittance Advice (FIRA) issued by Yes Bank
- Seamless 24-hour settlements: Direct INR settlement to customer’s existing Indian bank accounts via Yes Bank API
Talking about the partnership, Ajay Rajan, Country Head – Digital and Transaction Banking, Yes Bank, said in the statement, “The product built through the collaboration between Yes Bank and BriskPe is a testament to the bank’s commitment to innovation and fostering exports growth. Based on Yes Bank’s Online Payment Gateway Service Providers (OPGSP) Export Application Programming Interface (API), the product is set to redefine the landscape of international trade with features like real-time transaction processing and instant e-FIRA generation. Through this, the bank also aims to contribute and align with the government’s aim of boosting the MSME sector and transform India into a global export powerhouse.”
The collaboration empowers cross-border payments, benefitting Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) operating in the manufacturing and services sectors, the statement mentioned.
Sanjay Tripathy, co-founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), BriskPe, also said in the statement, “BriskPe is at the forefront of driving transformative change in the cross-border payments landscape, reimagining how Indian MSMEs engage in global trade. Our suite of solutions goes beyond merely enhancing efficiency; it aims to empower Indian businesses to thrive on the international stage. Our collaboration with Yes Bank, coupled with their digital banking capabilities, will play a pivotal role in achieving our mission of propelling India’s export expansion by offering cost-effective and top-tier payment solutions.”